In college, what do you study? We’re guessing you’ve heard of a case study if you’re a student of psychology, sociology, or anthropology. This method of research is used to investigate a specific person, group, or situation. You will learn how to write a case study professionally in this guide from our online custom essay writing service, from researching to properly citing sources. In addition, we will look at various types of case studies and provide examples so that you have no unanswered questions. A case study is a type of research design in which problems are investigated and solutions are proposed. Case studies can range from academic research studies to corporate promotional tools attempting to sell an idea—the scope of their application is quite broad.
What’s the Distinction Between a Research Paper and a Case Study?
Case studies go even further than writing research papers in directing the reader’s attention to a specific problem. Case study guidelines necessitate that students pay close attention to details while investigating issues in-depth and using a variety of research methods. Case studies, for example, may be used to examine court cases in Law or a patient’s medical history in Medicine.
Case studies often involve a lot of storytelling; they usually look at specific cases for a person or group of people. This research method is extremely beneficial because it is extremely practical and can provide a wealth of hands-on information. Case studies are typically 500-900 words long, which is significantly less than the length of a typical research paper.
A case study’s structure is similar to that of a story. It has a protagonist or main character, who in your case is a problem you’re attempting to solve. In your story, you can apply the three-act structure. It should include an introduction, rising action, a climax in which transformation occurs, falling action, and a solution.
Best Format for Case Study
The case study format typically consists of eight sections:
- Synopsis. Describe the case study’s focus. Make an overview of the field you’re studying. In a maximum of two sentences, formulate a thesis statement and summarize the findings of your observation.
- Background. Give context and the most important facts. Make a list of the problems.
- Case Study. Separate the parts of the study that you want to concentrate on. Explain why something is or isn’t working in it.
- Solutions that have been suggested. Provide realistic solutions to what isn’t working or suggestions for how to improve its current state. Provide testable evidence to explain why these solutions work.
- Conclusion. Summarize the key points from the case evaluations and solutions proposed. Sixth. Recommendations. Discuss the strategy you should employ. Explain why this option is the best one.
- Implementation. Explain how to implement the strategy.
- References. Please provide all citations.
Hire our writers for the best case studies
One advantage is our writing team, which directly reflects on the service’s experience with clients. Their work quality and interactions with our clients are crucial in shaping our company’s image. We rigorously test and select our experts to ensure that they are proficient in the disciplines in which they specialize, as well as in the use of language (grammar, spelling, vocabulary, style).
Only 50% of all registered applicants are chosen for the next testing rounds based on professional skills and writing experience. Approximately 38% pass our English language evaluation, which consists of a multiple-choice test with strict time limits. Applicants have no time to consult other sources under these testing conditions.
Even with our cheap essay writing service, you can always expect high-quality papers as this service is meant for those students struggling with their finances. Writers are given 30 minutes to complete a complex essay on a randomly assigned topic. This writing test is only passed by 10% of candidates. Finally, each case study writer should present diplomas, certificates, and other proofs of graduated programs or course work to confirm academic qualifications declared. All applicants must submit identification documents to prove they are the rightful owners of their certificates and diplomas.
On an ongoing basis, we evaluate writers’ work quality, responsibility, punctuality, discipline, and responsiveness. Personal mentors oversee the writing performance of successful applicants for the first five orders after they begin working. Nonetheless, monitoring will continue indefinitely as a result of internal processes and client feedback. All of this enables our case study writing service to assert that our current writers are professionals capable of assisting with complex projects responsibly and on time.
Case Study Types we can help with
In the social sciences, Frederic Le Play pioneered the use of case studies in 1829. Case studies are now widely used in fields such as law and management. The three major disciplines in which most students require case study assistance are:
- Law Case Study
Disputes between two legal entities necessitate the use of legal knowledge. Legal case studies put a student’s legal knowledge to the test.
- Nursing Case Study
Nursing case studies on specific diseases such as COPD, Type II diabetes, and pneumonia include patient problem, pathophysiology (disease explanation), patient history, nursing physical assessment, related treatment, nursing care plan, nursing diagnosis and patient goal, nursing intervention, evaluation, and recommendations.
- Management Case Study
A legal case is a disagreement between two opposing parties that necessitates the legal intervention of a court of law. A legal case study is a true or fictional account of a legal case that necessitates the application of any of the following areas of law. In a legal case study, two parties are involved: the plaintiff who files a complaint and the defendant who seeks legal redress.
- Historical case studies are excellent resources for learning. Historical events have a plethora of source information from which to draw different conclusions. There are always modern parallels where these points of view can be applied, compared, and thoroughly examined.
- Case studies that are problem-oriented are typically used to solve problems. These are frequently assigned as theoretical situations in which you must immerse yourself in order to examine it. Assume you work for a startup and you’ve just discovered a significant flaw in the design of your product. Before presenting it to a senior manager, you should thoroughly investigate the problem and propose solutions. On a larger scale, problem-oriented case studies are an essential component of pertinent socio-economic discussions.
- Cumulative case studies gather data and provide comparisons. Case studies are frequently used in business to demonstrate the worth of a product.
The Advantages of Using Our Services
- Report on Plagiarism-Free Work. You will receive a Turnitin report along with the final version of your order from ExpertPaperWriters. We will make certain that the final version contains no plagiarism.
- Revisions are free. After your order is successfully delivered, you will be entitled to three free revisions within thirty days. Revisions will be provided based on your initial requirements.
- Confidentiality at all times. Our website is SSL (secure sockets layer) encrypted. We do not save your payment information, and your personal information is also kept private.
- Totally Dependable. We are concerned about the quality of our services and make certain that all of our customers’ instructions and guidelines are followed to the letter in his custom paper.
- Prices that are reasonable. Our prices are extremely competitive. You will receive a high-quality order at a very reasonable price. Because of our vast resources, we are able to offer such low rates.
How to request for your custom case study help
It is simple to request a custom case study writing service: place an order, provide detailed instructions, and specify a deadline. Your order will be made available to our experts, who will begin bidding on it. You can look over each writer’s profile, bid amount, and chat with your top picks. All of this should help you determine which case study writer will be most helpful in carrying out the order.
The following step is to make a deposit. At this point, you will still have control over your funds. They are not accessible to our case study writing service. If your instructions were not strictly followed, you may request edits/revisions when you receive your final papers. Before submitting a case study to you, it is proofread and checked if your paper is plagiarism-free. We do provide plagiarism reports free of charge with each paper submitted.
Please keep in mind that interaction with writers continues throughout the case study assistance. You are free to request drafts and outlines, as well as provide feedback to aid in the direction of writing efforts. This is especially important for case studies that necessitate extensive literature research, evidence analysis, a careful selection of sources, the selection and proper formulation of specific hypotheses or theses, and a coherent conclusion. Communication between clients and writers ensures that neither party is surprised after days or weeks of work. It is important to our dependable case study service. This enables you to create a research work based on your visions, with the desired structure and style, while incorporating some challenging ideas, evidence, or course-related material.
All in all…
If you’ve made it this far, it’s possible that the blog has piqued your interest. So, if you follow the guidelines, you should be able to easily create a case study analysis and get good grades. However, if you have any doubts, please contact our academic writing experts, who will do their best to solve your problems. You should also consult your professor to ensure that you have understood everything correctly and that you have not made any mistakes. Additionally, consider reviewing your work before submitting it, as a minor error could derail your entire thesis.